Have you heard about permanent makeup? Well, it involves fixing microscopic colors to the dermis. With this technique, women can improve their looks and still look natural. This technique is called permanent cosmetics or micropigmentation. There are many ladies who prefer to have makeup colors fixed instead of applying makeup every day.
• Some ladies may have poor vision or physical disability that causes difficulty for them to apply makeup every day. On the other hand, some ladies are sensitive to preservatives in typical makeup or are busy with their lifestyle. For these women, permanent cosmetics are a great solution.
• Also called cosmetic tattoo in Melbourne, this method simulates typical makeup for lips, cheeks and brows. Women with scant eyebrows can put an end to the hassle of drawing brows evenly before off to office or out home.
• Cancer patients who have lost eyelashes or brows due to chemotherapy can go through lash enhancement surgery and tattoo their eyebrows.
• With permanent makeup, patients can keep undesirable changes to their facial features to a minimum. Women wearing contact lenses can make the most of permanent makeup for eyeliner. With this, woman can escape from the irritation due to topical eye liner that smudge and streak and leave residues in the corners of the eyes.
• Do you have thin or pale lips? Have your favorite lip color permanently tattooed and put an end to the embarrassment as well as unintended transfer of lipstick to objects and people.
• If you have scars or burn marks, then make use of permanent makeup to hideout those scars. Women who are just had their delivery will find their nipples darken and less attractive. You can lighten the areola and enhance the look of breasts through areola re-pigmentation.
• Cost of permanent makeup is between $400 and $800 for each procedure; however this depends on the type of supplies used for the process.
• Different tools are used for tattooing colors and there are differences in brands and types of pigments. You don’t need to touch up colors within the first year after your first two visits.
• Most tattooing colors need refreshing within 12-18 months. Permanent cosmetics offer a lot of benefits; however you are advised to choose the most experienced practitioner for the process.
Expertise and knowledge is essential to choose right colors for your skin and hair. Keep in mind, permanent makeup is costly and a bit difficult to correct or undo a spoiled work. So, be careful when you choose a practitioner for the procedure. Look for word of mouth advertisements and check out some genuine customer reviews for reference.